ANGLERS FISH THE CLUB WATERS AT THEIR OWN RISK
LEAVE NO LITTER (OFFENDERS WILL BE BANNED)
1. In all Club matches one man must draw.
2. Fish to be kept alive in specified keep net(s) and returned carefully after being weighed in.
3. No competitor to disturb the water until the Match Start signal has been sounded, except for the wetting of ground bait, positioning of keep nets and plumbing of depths.
4. Fish may be weighed if hooked before the ‘Match Over’ signal has been sounded, each competitor wishing to do this must call out ‘FISH’ 15 minutes only being allowed for this purpose.
5. No double hooks.
6. Each competitor to fish on his own peg.
7. No wading allowed unless by arrangement before match starts.
8. All fish weighed in except Pike.
9. Competitors to unhook and land their own fish, (disabled persons granted assistance).
10. Fish to be weighed to nearest half ounce upwards.
11. Any objection to be made before the pay-out.
12. Any number of rods may be tackled up but only one fished at any one time.
13. (a) Pool money paid only to anglers catching fish.
14. (B) Prizes: In the event of excessive amount of prizes in relation to anglers who have caught fish, the remainder will be drawn out of the hat between anglers present. If no fish caught, match abandoned. Prizes will be drawn for and pool money refunded.
15. No persons catch to be weighed in if litter is found on his peg.
16. Any Carp caught will have a weight specified by match organiser and must be released immediately.
17. All nets and mats to be dipped or sprayed prior to the start of a match. Club dips and sprays are available.