RENEWAL OF MEMBERSHIP
When renewing your membership from the Club Secretary:
Identification Card Number, date of birth, current address and membership type required must be provided together with correct remittance and a stamped addressed envelope. Failure to do so will result in the application being rejected.
IDENTIFICATION CARD RULES
1. Every member must have an I.D. Card obtainable from Club Secretary, Bailiffs at Butterley Reservoir and all local tackle shops.
2. No I.D. Card – No Year Book.
3. I.D. Card and Year Book must be carried at all times when fishing club waters.
4. Anyone fishing with I.D. Card only will be charged a day ticket.
5. Anyone fishing with Year Book only and no I.D. Card, will have Year Book confiscated and be charged a day ticket.
CLASSES OF MEMBERSHIP
Full Member Male and Female
Junior (under 16 years of age),
Concessionary (O.A.P., Disabled),
Half Year Membership (1st Oct to 31st March)
and Complimentary Memberships
It is your duty as a club member to look after the interests of the Club, your membership card is your authority.
All rules to be adhered to.
E.A. Licences required by all persons 12 years of age and over
ANGLERS FISH CLUB WATERS AT THEIR OWN RISK